Global Wellness Day is a social project dedicated to living well. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
From around the world , people celebrates Global Wellness Day on the second Saturday of June every year as an international day. And for Year 2021, it falls on 12 June 2021, where Global Wellness Day Malaysia and Beauty Online Trade Show jointly organized and broadcasted 4 hours of Live streaming, discussing topics about Health & Wellness. Among topics presented by the Industry Leaders were:
1) Benefit of Water by Alyssa Lim, Founder of Inner Peace Academy Sabah
2) Eco Friendly or Plastic Substitute Product? By Ayu Mudiasih, Founder & Managing Director of Cemara Ayu Sdn Bhd
3) Mental Resilience for Anyone at Any time by Datin Dorph Peng, Managing Director of Green Wellness (M) Sdn Bhd featuring Julian Yee, First Malaysia Figure Skater Olympian
4) Ancient Philosophy of Post Natal by Liz Othman, Managing Director of TES Consultancy Sdn Bhd
5) Help Each Other to do a Good Deed by Datin Jeanette Tambakau, President of Association of Malaysian Spas (AMSPA)
6) Aryuveda Wellness, Holistic Healing & Deep Restful Sleep by Isvari Nadaraju, Aryuveda Wellness Advocate & Consultant of Spa Ceylon Aryuveda Wellness